Friday, December 06, 2013

8 months.
Thats a life time in blogging. Things have changed in unexpected ways. All those old places are still around, however that last place near the bullfights is gone for good.
For a few months it lasted in a lower mid class neighboorhood. Near a Little plaza they would be selling their products. It took me about 2 weeks to find or more but I found them.
And again the whole thing about getting to know them and them you and building some kind of trust.
But after a while it got where the crowds where 100 strong. Too much to not attract attention.
Then one day gone.
Again. Finding them. El tajito. Less close each time. I went in car. I went in bike. Got upset with one of their Young punks who thought he was important. Almost didnt want to sell to me, but when the guys who did know me, told him to let me have it, he gave in. Typical asshole you know?
But after about 2 or 3 months they where gone.
Now they went to far off places. Too far for me.
So ive taken vaction. But son, near the end of November I was told another place to go much closer.
Without having to cross the river. But their is state pĆ³lice that pop up near the exit.
Have to be carefull their much more than the last places. Got a little bag, and not happy about the cost and amount.
Maybe ill take another vacation.

No comments: